суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

forklift operator certificate




Despite San Joseapos;s lame loss to Anaheim (Why?� Oh, why did it have to be Anaheim?� I get such satisfaction when their faces are rubbed in their suckiness.� Except Ryan Getzlaf.� He seems to actually be pretty good, and I have no proof heapos;s as much of an asshole as Teemu Selanne and Chris Pronger are.� Iapos;m sure time will tell) I am still completely stoked, because:

A) Have my ticket for tomorrowapos;s Stars-Avalanche game.� I�decided that since Iapos;m just sort of a casual observer for this game with no real love for Dallas and a couple of years of alienation from Colorado, Iapos;d try out the cheap seats, and I was prepared to pay my $15 and squint, but theyapos;re�having an October promo, all $40 tickets were $15� Iapos;m sitting in the $40 seats for $15� That extra $25 will nearly pay for gas to Dallas� Sweet

B)� I�HAVE�MY�TICKETS�FOR�SHARKS-CANUCKS�on December 23rd.� Leeza and I are going, like we do, and Iapos;m thrilled.� Heapos;s been shopping for Sharks-affiliate clothing online, and heapos;s getting me�a present.� I got us excellent upperdeck seats, and weapos;re sitting right behind my real hockey heroes, Dan Rusanowsky and Jamie Baker, the radio announcers for San Jose.� These guys are my lifeline to California in the hot, dark, Texas winters.� Also, Sharks��And Canucks� My two favorites�

DJ and I�are leaving at 8 so I can drop him off at the motorcycle machine shop at 11 and get into downtown for some lunch and then the 1pm game, and Iapos;ll get home at dinnertime.� But Iapos;m showing up to his house at 7:30 to use his shop vac on my sad, sad car interior.� I must finally get Carolinaapos;s dogapos;s hair out of my backseat.



PS: Saw "W"�tonight, and I nearly had to leave from the disgustingness.� I�hate looking at mouths.� I think they are unclean and mostly unattractive.� And this was two hours of closeups of Josh Brolinapos;s mouth while he shovelled food into it and then talked around it.� I couldnapos;t even tell you how the rest of the movie really was (okay, it was terrifying in itapos;s portrayal of the Presidentapos;s�"issues,"�and some of the impersonations were spot-on, and I loved spotting people who I knew but didnapos;t know were in this, like Ioan Gruffudd and Scott Glenn, but still) because I was hiding my eyes so I didnapos;t have to see anymore masticated food.� Oh my god, so gross.� Seriously, his chin filled a full third of the movie screen.

bulgogi house edmonton, forklift operator certificate, forklift operator certificate ontario, forklift operator certification, forklift operator certification ontario.



Комментариев нет: