пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dental treatment in london




�I am so angry right now. I�am furious. My mom keeps having me do stupid things all night like go to Wal-Mart and look for things in the �house when i have so much goddam homework to do its crazy. She pisses me off how she doesnapos;t have a real job and thinks sheapos;s stupid so she wonapos;t do anything with her life. She does the same fucking thing every day all day �long and itapos;s annoying as hell. �i hate it. She focuses on retarded negative things. She does the best she can but at the same time thereapos; s so much she can do that she doesnapos;t because sheapos;s scared. She wants me to do things or do things with her that are so childish and stupid because sheapos;s "scared" to do them alone. Itapos;s ridiculous and she would yell at me and say Iapos;m being ridiculous if I asked her to do things with me because Iapos;m "scared". She always tells me thereapos;s nothing to be afraid of but sheapos; afraid of even living life and i have to watch it 24/7. She said people at her dumb work said we sound more like friends and that i have to parent her. I told them i didnapos;t think so but theyapos;re goddam right i do. I do but i canapos;t and i donapos;t. Because itapos;s no my job. I just let her be and do her things so that i can get out. God i hate my life sometimes. I really do. I swear i am so full of hate and rage right no i want to kill something. Damnit

d1802, dental treatment in london, dental treatment in india, dental treatment in hungary, dental treatment in france.



Комментариев нет: