суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

earring holder mesh




Inside Kandaapos;s right coat pocket, he keeps a small sheaf of papers tied together with a ribbon, along with a small brush and ink supplies. This is what is written on these papers, in imperfectly-rendered Japanese characters.

I am keeping this record as an assurance against my clearly-compromised memory.

I believe that someone named Komui was involved in sending me to this place.
I do not know why I am here, or how I got here.
There is a white-haired boy named Moyashi who has been gravely injured.
I discovered him where blood covered a room, and my body.
I do not know how I should know him, or how he knows me.
He claims that I caused his wounds.
He has called me a Noah.
The Moyashi does not communicate coherently.
I have no concrete reason to doubt him or believe him.
A twisted nightmare version of me has challenged me for its own entertainment.
It rants of exorcists and "the only way."
It is confident of its superiority, and I have no reason to doubt it.
This nightmare may hold the key to my purpose here.

bulgur recipes, earring holder mesh, earring holder metal, earring holder necklace, earring holder organizer jewelry rack.



Комментариев нет: